Kellyville Kolts Club News
Special Needs Soccer Program - Super Soccer
Update: April 9: Places are filling fast. First games will be at 10:30am on Saturday May 3rd on Field 5.
Kellyville Kolts Soccer Club have been running a program on Saturdays for young adults with special needs with great success and we plan to expand that program this year to incorporate younger players who have an intellectual disability. A set of rules has been developed to provide one-on-one guidance to the participants as they play. Each player will be allowed to have a chaperone on the field to assist and direct the player. It is hoped that once familiar with the play the player will become less dependent on the chaperone until able to play independently.
Players will be guided through training provided by the coaches.
Players wishing to register do not need to attend, however their parents must register online, selecting "Special Needs" as the registration package, and MUST provide a birth certificate or current passport for us to copy on registration days. No photo is required for these athletes as they are playing in an internal competition.
Sessions commence: 10.00am for one and a half hours each Saturday during the season (first date to be advised)
Location: Bernie Mullaine Sports Ground
Cost: U16 = $60.00
Cost: Over 16 = $80
(Each player will receive a club hoodie and each new player will also receive club socks)
Socks and Shorts Purchases
Please be aware there is limited availability in some smaller socks and shorts sizes and priority is being given to new players.
NOTE: We are currently all out of Size S, M, and L socks and kids shorts.
All new players to Kellyville receive free socks with their rego. This will be honoured as new stock arrives.
Some notes for parents on shorts and socks.
- Kellyville shorts are black. While we do distribute a particular style players can wear any pair of black shorts. If you cannot get your size through the club then you can purchase black shorts from any retailer selling black shorts. Black shorts are essential in U8+ age groups.
- Kellyville socks are black. For U5-7 feel free to wear any colour you need to until your socks come in. For older age groups we would prefer you wear black but for new players if you have been unable to get your Kolts socks and you dont have any black socks then other colours will have to do. We will ask for leniency from the referees.
These challenges with equipment availability is unusual. We have had over 400 new players join us this year which is more than double what we normally see in a year. As much of this equipment is manufactured specifically for the club with long lead times it has left us scrambling to get everything prior to season start. We beg your patience while we sort this out.
Feb 17 - Additional Registration Days announced ... follow link below for information!
Players must be registered by Feb 20th to be included in team nominations. Teams with less than 10 players cannot be nominated so it is critical our returning AAM and O35/45 players register this week!!!
Kellyville Kolts Soccer Club is taking soccer registrations for it's 2014 winter season. Whether you are registering for the first time or re-registering for another season simply follow the link below to find all the information you need to get playing for the Kellyville Kolts today! We look forward to seeing you down at the fields, soon ....
Sponsor the Kolt's
Become a sponsor of this great community soccer club. Kellyville Kolts Soccer Club needs your sponsorship. Click Here To Find Out More!!
Training Field Allocations
Training field allocations are now out and in effect from Monday March 24. All teams need to stick strictly to their allocated times and locations. The only time when this does not apply for the first week is if Cricket chooses to use the fields for training in which case you will need to relaocate to an area well away from them.
V2 uploaded March 22 @ 11am. Problems with U9 Brown/Orange corrected.
v3 uploaded March 25 @ 9am. Some minor field changes.
v4 uploaded April 3 @ 7am. Changes to Friday allocations.
There are 3 documents here.
1. The allocation. This tells you which field each team is training on.
2. The field map. This helps you work out where your field is. Fields are subdivided so please read the map carefully.
3. The team list. This helps you work out what team you are as the names used on the allocation sheet are the current graded names of the teams ... not the pre-season names most teams have been working with.