Kellyville Kolts Club News
Presentation Day 2014
SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER 2014
BERNIE MULLANE SPORTS COMPLEX
2-4pm - Under 5 to Under 9s
4-6pm - Under 10 to Under 18
7pm - Fireworks then Movie
Summer Soccer 2014
Summer soccer details are now available on the flyer attached below. The registration form is also attached below as well.
Donna Renton is the coordinator again this year and we will be using the @kelsummersoccer twitter account again for updates.
Summer Soccer rules can be viewed or downloaded here
Playing dates are as follows. As age groups fill up we will post that here. Please check before coming down to register.
|Tuesday||Under 6 - FULL||Under 7 - FULL||Under 10 - FULL||Under 14 - FULL||All Age Men - FULL|
|Wednesday||Under 8 - FULL||Under 9 - FULL||Under 12 - FULL||Under 16 - FULL||Over 35 Men - FULL|
|Thursday||Under 10 Girls - FULL||Under 12 Girls - FULL||Under 14 Girls - Available||Under 16 Girls - Available||All Age Ladies - FULL|
End of Season Events
Some dates to put in the diary.
- Junior (U5-U18) Presentation Day - Afternoon and evening of Saturday September 13 at Bernie Mullane.
- Red and Black Night - Senior Presentation Evening - Evening of Saturday September 20.
- Annual General Meeting - Evening of Thursday September 18 - UPDATED.
Details on each of these events will be published over the next few weeks.
Sponsor the Kolt's
Become a sponsor of this great community soccer club. Kellyville Kolts Soccer Club needs your sponsorship. Click Here To Find Out More!!
Training Field Allocations
Training field allocations are now out and in effect from Monday March 24. All teams need to stick strictly to their allocated times and locations. The only time when this does not apply for the first week is if Cricket chooses to use the fields for training in which case you will need to relaocate to an area well away from them.
V2 uploaded March 22 @ 11am. Problems with U9 Brown/Orange corrected.
v3 uploaded March 25 @ 9am. Some minor field changes.
v4 uploaded April 3 @ 7am. Changes to Friday allocations.
There are 3 documents here.
1. The allocation. This tells you which field each team is training on.
2. The field map. This helps you work out where your field is. Fields are subdivided so please read the map carefully.
3. The team list. This helps you work out what team you are as the names used on the allocation sheet are the current graded names of the teams ... not the pre-season names most teams have been working with.